Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On the Second Day of Christmas......

Merry 2nd Day of Christmas! 

And Happy Boxing Day to our neighbors to the North and across the Pond! (and anyone else who celebrates Boxing Day!)

I love a clever song lyric and witty play on words (which explains my love of country songs).  And as much as I love a clever lyric, even better is a parody of that clever lyric.

I first saw today's video last year and fell in love.  I wished I could have shown it at both my congregations on Christmas Eve.  Alas, our lack of projection equipment at the time made it impossible.

The angels song today might sound like this:  Bethlehemian Rhapsody

 


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - puppets and a Queen parody.  Nothing says Merry Christmas in quite the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment